Incentive Trip for 20 guests
Client: UK Legal & Finance Company
Objectives: VIP trip with Directors and Award Winners
Destination & Venue: Marrakech, Sofitel Imperial Palais
Fuelled Events had the pleasure to host Directors and award winners to North Africa’s most stylish city which attracts a fashionable crowd of winter sun seekers, and offers a captivating blend of old-world charm alongside a trendy and hugely eclectic restaurant and nightlife scene.
Sofitel Imperial Palace Hotel: A magnificent Moorish palace set in the middle of luxurious gardens of palm trees and located in the heart of the up and coming residential area of Hivernage, right next to the famous Jemaa El Fna square and the Medina.
Programme Highlights: Marrakech is a destination of contrasts, and we wanted guests to experience the cultural and historical exoticism of Marrakech as well as enjoying some of the contemporary venues in the city. Highlights included:
– Exclusive discovery tour to some of the most renowned sights of the city including the Menara Garden, Koutoubia Mosque and the labyrinth of alleyways in the Medina and through to the colourful souks for some bartering fun with the souk owners.
– Jeep tour into the Atlas Mountains, winding up the slopes stopping by at the local berber village for mint tea and into the High Atlas for BBQ lunch at Kasbah du Toubkal, situated at the foot of the highest peak and described by Condé Nast Traveller as having the best rooftop views in North Africa!
– Sunset drinks at Richard Branson’s magical retreat in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains a 1940s former private home that has been converted into a chic boutique hotel.
– Dining at some of Morocco’s trendiest restaurants
– Bo-Zin, The Lotus Club, Le Comptoir, Crystal Restaurant for a fusion of Moroccan and international flavours.
‘Thank you so much to the Fuelled Team, especially Marie, who made this experience so wonderful. What an enchanting place and I feel like we spent 3 days laughing!’
Team Training Manager
‘I’m truly captivated by Marrakech and the programme created for our team was absolutely first class all the way. Great job.’
The more time there is for planning for an event or for travel, the greater the opportunity for the greatest impact. So, involve us when you’ve got just the seed of an idea for the best results!
However, we’re also experts at coming in at a project’s eleventh hour. Doing everything from project rescue to emergency assistance, we’re here to help you when time’s running out.
Suite 48 Barton Arcade,
Telephone: +44 (0)161 359 3216