Company Trip and site visit for 30 guests
Client: UK Manufacturing Client
Objectives: Following a company restructure, the client wanted to consolidate the new team, welcome new employees and include site visits with Italian suppliers on an active and varied programme
Destination & Venue: Rome, Italy & Taormina, Sicily
The trip was a two-centred ‘Italian Adventure’ starting in Rome, before flying onto picturesque Taormina, the ‘Jewel of Sicily’ (and the backdrop for the Godfather films).
Programme Highlights: It was important to create a well-balanced programme allowing guests sufficient time for site visits to network with suppliers and share feedback, as well as an engaging programme to experience and share the destinations. Time was limited therefore the itinerary had to be carefully co-ordinated to give people a taste of these extraordinary locations without feeling rushed. Some of high points of the trip included:
– Professionally driven vespa tour whizzing through the cobbled streets and piazzas of Rome and taking in all the ancient sights. An exhilarating way to the see the City.
– Dining at the elegant Il Piccolo Mondo Restaurant
– renowned since 1954 and particularly famous for its movie star clientele.
– Wine tasting at the Gambino wine estate located on the slopes of Mount Etna in Sicily overlooking the charming vineyards and farmlands.
– Local market visit with Head Chef at one of Taormina’s most popular restaurants followed by cooking course and pasta making. Perfect for the ‘Masterchef’ enthusiasts.
‘What an amazing trip and such a privilege to share this experience with new colleagues. It was the perfect way to get to know one another and we were able to see and do so much in a short period of time. Fantastic organisation!’
‘The networking, tours and leisure time was nicely combined and we all absolutely loved the gastro focus in Taormina. And it was a nice touch to be fully hosted by Fuelled who took care of every last detail and were very much part of our team.’
The more time there is for planning for an event or for travel, the greater the opportunity for the greatest impact. So, involve us when you’ve got just the seed of an idea for the best results!
However, we’re also experts at coming in at a project’s eleventh hour. Doing everything from project rescue to emergency assistance, we’re here to help you when time’s running out.
Suite 48 Barton Arcade,
Telephone: +44 (0)161 359 3216